Saturday, September 29, 2012

Late Night Mani

Hello nail addicts!

I got bored so I decided to do a mani with the Sinful Colors Kissy I got today. It isn't the best, but I sorta like it. Please ignore my horrible cuticles and clean up job. I have cuticle oil and nippers coming in the mail soon!



Here's the mani:


I used one coat of L.A. Colors Basecoat/Top Coat, two coats of Sinful Colors Mint Apple, one coat Sinful Colors Kissy for the accent nail and dots, and a top coat of the same L.A. colors polish. To make the dots I used my dotting tools, but you can use a bobby pin or toothpick if you don't have any.


I also did some swatches of Sinful Colors Mint Apple and Kissy.



                               From left to right: One coat of Mint Apple, two coats of Mint Apple,                        one coat of Kissy, and two coats of Kissy.
This is without a top coat.

I love Sinful Colors because the nail polish is so inexpensive and it always goes on great. I had no trouble applying either polish; both were opaque with two coats. The first coat of both polishes had some bald spots, as you can see in the picture, but they were all covered up with the second coat. In the pictures, Kissy looks a lot more blue than it actually is. The polish is actually more of a 'Christmas green' with silver and green sparkles.

Have a wonderful night, lovelies.
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment