Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Grab Bags!

Hello readers!

I am sorry for the extremely long hiatus. Unfortunately I've been working a lot so I haven't been able to keep up with the blog so I'll only be posting every once in a while. What makes it extra difficult is that I can't wear polish at my job. :( I apologize if anyone was looking forward to a post or anything like that. For now, I'll only be posting when I have a chance.

However, I have still been active in buying/selling/swapping polish and have some grab bags going to get some funds back in my paypal. I have made a google doc. to make it easier for everyone, but basically all of the single polishes on my blog sale are up for grabs. If you'd like to check out my grab bag sale, you can go here. I am still open to swapping for items on my wish list as well.

Thank you for reading!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment