Sunday, January 6, 2013

KBshimmer Proud Peacock

Hello everyone!

As my first post back, I thought I'd share with you my new favorite indie polish and my favorite polish from them (so far). This is KBshimmer Proud Peacock. I've been lemming this polish for a while and finally got it in an awesome swap. It is just as awesome as I thought it would be, if not more!

KBshimmer describes this polish as "[a] dusty teal green base is accented by tons of glitter. We started with a large blue hex, and added both a black hexes for some depth. We then went micro with purple, black and white diamond glitters. Fuschia, teal, and navy small glitters accent several holographic glitters, including a silver bar, teal, and two sizes of silver." I normally hate bar glitters but I had no trouble with these at all!

First I have some bottle shots:


So pretty! I'm a sucker for anything blue or teal and lately anything with 'peacock' in the name, so this was the perfect polish for me. Now for some swatches after the jump!





 These are with flash

 All of my swatches are two coats of Proud Peacock with a top coat. You could almost get away with one coat, but I like all my manicures to be opaque, so I used two. The polish looks thick on the brush but it really isn't. Application was super easy and I didn't have to fish for any glitters at all. Such a beautiful polish!





 Sorry for the bluriness and the shadows,
I'm still getting used to taking pictures. x)

The last three pictures are without flash. Again, please ignore my pictures as I'm still learning how to take great ones.

All of KBshimmer's polish are 3-Free and, as with all indies (I hope!), is cruelty free. A big plus for me!

You can buy KBshimmer polish at their etsy store and you can follow them on facebook as well.

****I did not receive this polish to review, nor do I have any affiliation with KBshimmer. I am just a fan.**** 

2 comments:

  1. I like this! But I would like it more if it was blue. I am not one with teal :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I think teal always looks more blue! But I guess everyone's different!

    ReplyDelete