Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm back!

Hello lovelies!

I'm so sorry I've been gone for months. It has been getting very hectic in my house with my father being sick, the holidays, going on vacation, and going back to school soon. I PROMISE I will start being more active from now on.

I would like to thank my two followers for still being here, so if you could please message me your name, address, and favorite polish type (color, creme, glitter, shimmer, etc.) I'd like to send each of you a little something. :)
Also, if you could tell me some things you like to see on other blogs that would be great! I'm going to start swatching more of my polish as I NEED to go on a no buy soon after spending too much on holiday sales. Eesh! I'll try to do some stamping and designs and stuff, but is there something else you'd like to see? Comment to let me know. :) I'll be posting something this weekend that's polish related.

Until next time,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment