Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My first Butter London!

Hello ladies!

I finally got my BL in the mail, darn storm. Speaking of the storm, I hope everyone is safe and no one was hurt. It was such a crazy storm. :( Things can be replaced, but people can't. Just remember that. ;)


So I picked Knackered as my first BL because it looked super pretty on the screen, and I'm pretty glad I picked it! It's a light purple duochrome base with micro holo glitter. I LOVE the application! It's really, really thin so it went on easily and dried super quick. The only problem with it is that it's super sheer. I used four coats and could still see the tips of my nails. :(







Both of these pictures are four coats of Knackered without a top coat.


 And these two are with a top coat (first picture with flash).

It's so pretty, but it's way too sheer for me. :( I'm going to try to find a good blue to wear under it, so maybe I'll update this post with that as an accent nail. Anyways, let me know about your favorite BL or if you liked Knackered.

And I hope you had a great Halloween!
Nicole  

No comments:

Post a Comment