Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

Hello all,

I just finished reviewing my VoxBox on youtube, so I thought I'd post it here in case any of you wanted to see it. Ignore my voice, I have a terrible runny nose from my stupid allergies. And I'm sorry about the quality of the video, my webcam isn't that high tech. Haha.






I wasn't too happy with the candle because it smells like men's cologne, but luckily my Dad loved it so he'll use it. As for the fake lashes and the eye palette, I don't know what I'm going to do with those yet. I'm not the biggest fan of fake eye lashes but I've never used them, so we'll see. The NYC eye palette is too dark for my eyes and skin so we'll see about that as well. I'm excited to try the frizz control stuff, though. :)

Let me know if you got this VoxBox and if you like the products you receieved!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Great video! Can you please post pictures of what your hair looks like when you use those bobby pin things? I'm really curious.
    :)

    ReplyDelete