Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My new favorite top coat!

Hello lovelies,

Today I have a quick post about Makeup Your Face's awesome holographic top coat, Interference. Yes, holographic top coat! I was so excited when I saw this polish and I ordered it as soon as I could!

Here it is over Essie's Da Bush:


This is with flash so you can see the holographic goodness! As for application, it went on great! It was a little thick but it was necessary as it covered the entire nail with one layer. It dried pretty quickly and I used a clear top coat to hold in the awesomeness. This manicure only lasted a few days because it happened to be cleaning week at work (yuck!) but I'm sure it lasts longer normally, especially depending on what you have under it.

This is my favorite new top coat and I'm going to be experimenting with it soon. Check Makeup Your Face's facebook and etsy pages to see more of their awesome nail polish and makeup!

Have a great weekend!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment