Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nail Mail/Haul

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, work has kept me busy (even though I need more hours, but who doesn't?). But today was such a great day that I had to share. If you haven't heard, Essie's have been popping up for really cheap at Ross as well as tons of other nail polish. I had set out to Walgreens for one polish but I couldn't resist going to Ross. When I got there, I did find Essie's! I found two packs of 3 polishes at $8.99. Essie polishes are usually $8 for ONE polish, so this was just a steal!


 Here's Everything:

Essie's from Ross:
From left to right: Top row - Braziliant, Super Bossa Nova, and Smooth Sailing
   Bottom row - Wild Thing, Silken Cord, and Antique Rose

Nail Mail!
From left to right: Jessica Brilliance Top Coat, Jessica Silk Nighty, Revlon Siren,
Nabi Magnetic polish in Ocean Blue and Essie A Cut Above

From CVS & Walgreens
Left to right: Fantasy Makers Go With the Glo, Wet 'N Wild Megalast in Candy-licious and Heatwave,
 and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Twisted Pink 

 As you can see, I got a ton of stuff today; and probably spent WAY more than I should of. But oh well, you can't go wrong with nail polish. ;)

Here are the deals I got: two 3 packs of Essie polish for $8.99 each at Ross, Nail Perfect kit for $2.49 at Ross (it's so cheap because it's missing the nail decals), Eyelash Curler for $1.99 at Ross, Fantasy Makers Go With the Glo glow in the dark top coat for $1.99 at CVS, Wet 'N Wild Candy-licious and Heatwave at $1.99 for two (buy one get one free) at CVS, and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Twisted  pink for $2.49 at Walgreens. Be sure to get a CVS and Walgreens card to get in on the savings, and definitely visit Ross for great deals!


I hope your Monday is going great and that your week follows. See you tomorrow with a swatch of the Nabi magnetic polish!

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment