Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crazy Busy Week

If anyone reads this blog at all, you've noticed that I haven't posted in 8 days. I'm so sorry! I finally got the hours I needed at work but more hours = less nail and blog time. I got some sloppy pictures of a great mani I did before I got super busy, so here goes nothing!






So I started off wanting to do a lacy type manicure, but I do not have the skill set for that. So this is what happened. I got both of the polishes (Essie Turquoise & Cacaios and Penny Talk) in the mail and they looked so great I had to do a mani. As always, excuse my horrible cuticles and clean up job.



So I started off with two coats of Turquoise & Cacaios on all of my nails, but some of them still had bald spots and my slight OCD wouldn't let me keep them that way so some of them had three coats. For the tips and the lines on the bottom of the design I used tape. Then I used my second smallest dotting tool to make the lines between them. Voila! You have a weird Aztec type manicure. This is one of my personal favorites. :)

I'm sorry I've been so busy this past week and that I wasn't able to post the Wednesday Breast Cancer Awareness manicure. I swear I'll try to post more this week! Thanks for keeping up with my blog, if anyone is.


Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you did such a great job' I love it! I have T&C and it is so pretty but I also hate the bald spots (oh Essie, why do you forsake me) and I have Penny Talk on my want-list.. crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love the color combo and design. I think they look so good together. :)

      And I can't stand the bald spots with Essie! I hate having to use tons of coats just to make it opaque. But they have such pretty colors!

      Delete