Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quick post ...Again!

I have been having such a hard time with my nails this week! I tried two different brands and colors of purple so I could do a purple/gold manicure, but the polish would NOT cooperate! No matter what I did, how many top coats I added, both of them chipped. BAD. Seriously, half of my nail polish peeled off on one of my nails. So after that I took a few days with my nails naked (felt so weird!) and finally got something to stick! So here it is:

 Wow, my cuticles are terrible! But anyways, I saw this dark blue (WAY darker than it looks in the picture) from my stash and thought I would do this! This lasted two days. Haha. I just finished doing my first Halloween manicure, so I'll be posting that hopefully tomorrow!

Have a great night!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment