Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Wednesday

Today instead of swatching my magnetic nail polish, I'm going to start my Breast Cancer Awareness Wednesday manicures. If you want to join, go right ahead! For the month of October, I'll be posting a new manicure every Wednesday that has something to do with pink and Breast Cancer Awareness. I wanted to do something simple for this week, but maybe next week will be a little more exciting.


Please ignore my TERRIBLE cuticles and clean up job. I just got super duper lazy. Haha. I used two coats of Wet 'N Wild Megalast Candy-licious for the base and for the ribbon, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink. You seriously don't even want to see the ribbon on my right hand (horrible!). I'm still learning how to do nail art with my left hand since I'm right handed. Tomorrow I'll try to show you my new favorite polish, KleanColor's Blue Eyed Girl. It's just gorgeous and I've gotten many compliments on it. :)

See you tomorrow!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment